Latest News

The club has made the decision to postpone the annual Jugiong motorkhana to Saturday 11 April, 2020 (Easter weekend) due to the prevailing weather and ground conditions in Jugiong.
It was thought est to do this change of date now rather than at short notice.   The ground is very dry and there is a lot of smoke in the air and the locals are very concerned.
The Jugiong RFS is likely not available to assist as in past years and are currently not contactable.  

For those who have motel bookings these have been moved to the new date.  That is, Friday and Saturday night.
For those camping the club is currently trying to organise the hall facilities.

It is understood that this change will not suit everyone as they may have made other plans for Easter.   If this is the case please contact Bob Sprague 0414670320 so he can continue with event planning.